All employees are important for running an organisation, but there are key stakeholders who spearhead all functions and guides team for smooth running of business. In the absence of key stakeholders, a business might suffer from financial losses.
Insurance Policy offered by Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance under Keyman Scheme is purchased by an employer on the life of its key employee/s to protect the business from financial losses occurring due to untimely and unfortunate death or illness or exit of the employee. Only term solutions are offered under Keyman Scheme.
Keyman scheme is an essential part of a sound and comprehensive risk management strategy of a business.
Features & Benefits:
- Safeguard the business from financial losses occurring due to death/critical illness of key employee
- Risk mitigation & business continuity
- Provides corpus for ex gratia payment to the family of deceased employee
- Business protected on human capital can attract finance on favourable terms
- Corpus for fresh hiring/pay off any liabilities
- (1)Tax Benefit - (1)Tax Benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws, please consult your tax advisor for details
“The Trade Logo “Aditya Birla Capital” Displayed Above Is Owned By ADITYA BIRLA MANAGEMENT CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED (Trademark Owner) And Used By ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (ABSLI) under the License.”
For more details on risk factors, terms and condition please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited) Registered Office: One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400 013. Website: www.adityabirlasunlifeinsurance.com and toll-free no. 1800-270-7000. IRDAI Reg No.109
CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110. ADV/11/19-20/1125
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS / FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.