1. Maturity Benefit: You will receive the Fund Value at maturity.
2. Death Benefit: In the unfortunate event of the demise of the life insured prior to maturity, the nominee will receive the greater of either the Fund Value or the Basic Sum Assured, reduced for partial withdrawals as follows:
- Before the life insured attains the age of 60, the Basic Sum Assured payable on death is reduced by partial withdrawals made in the preceding two years
- Once the life insured attains the age of 60, the Basic Sum Assured payable on death is reduced by all partial withdrawals made from age 58 onwards In addition, the nominee will also receive the Enhanced Sum Assured, if any.
3. Surrender Benefit: In case of emergency fund requirements, you can surrender your policy after the completion of five policy years, and receive the Fund Value at that time.
4. Top up Premium: If you wish to increase your investment in the policy, you have the freedom to invest additional amounts to your premium as top-up premiums, anytime during the policy term, except in the five years prior to maturity and as long as all due policy premiums have been paid.
5. Guaranteed Additions: Your policy enjoys a boost in form of additional units. For more details on the guaranteed additions, please contact your financial advisors or refer to our brochure.
6. Partial Withdrawals: You can make unlimited partial withdrawals to meet any financial emergencies.
7. Policy Loans: You can also avail loans on your policy.