1. Death Benefit: In case of the unfortunate demise of the life insured while the policy is in effect, the nominee will receive Basic Sum Assured + Fund Value + Enhanced Sum Assured (if any).
2. Enhanced Sum Assured: Based on your needs, you can increase the life cover over and above the Basic Sum Assured by opting for the Enhanced Sum Assured at inception. You can choose any amount of Enhanced Sum Assured, subject to a minimum of Rs. 50,000 and not exceeding Basic Sum Assured.
3. Whole Life Cover: You enjoy a life cover for your entire life, ensuring financial security for your loved ones.
4. Surrender Benefit: In case of emergency fund requirements, you can surrender your policy after the completion of five policy years, and receive the Fund Value at that time.
5. Guaranteed Savings Fund: Starting on your Guaranteed Savings Date chosen by you, all the reference to the Fund Value in the Death Benefit and Surrender Benefits above will be replaced by 'higher of Fund Value or Guaranteed Savings Fund '.
6. Guaranteed Additions: Your policy enjoys a boost in the form of additional units. For more details on the guaranteed additions, please contact your financial advisors or refer to our brochure.
7. Partial Withdrawals: You can make unlimited partial withdrawals to meet any financial emergencies any time after 5 complete policy years. The minimum amount of partial withdrawal is Rs. 5,000. There is no maximum limit, but you are required to maintain a minimum Fund Value of Rs. 25,000.
8. Policy Loans: You can also avail loans on your policy.