1. Death Benefit: In case of the unfortunate demise of the life insured while the policy is in effect, the nominee will receive the greater of either the Fund Value or the Basic Sum Assured, reduced for partial withdrawals as follows:
- Before the life insured attains the age of 60, the Basic Sum Assured payable on demise is reduced by partial withdrawals made in the preceding two years
- Once the life insured attains the age of 60, the Basic Sum Assured payable on demise is reduced by all partial withdrawals made from age 58 onwards
In addition, the nominee will also receive the Enhanced Sum Assured, if any.
2. Enhanced Sum Assured: Based on your needs you can increase the life cover over and above the Basic Sum Assured by opting for the Enhanced Sum Assured at inception. You can choose any amount of Enhanced Sum Assured, subject to a minimum of Rs. 50,000 and not exceeding Basic Sum Assured.
3. Whole Life Cover: You enjoy a life cover for your entire life, ensuring the long term financial security for your loved ones.
4. Surrender Benefit: In case of emergency fund requirements, you can surrender your policy after the completion of five policy years, and receive the Fund Value at that time.
5. Top-up Premium: If you wish to increase your investment in the policy, you have the freedom to invest additional amounts to your premium as top-up premiums, anytime during the policy term, as long as all due policy premiums have been paid. The minimum top-up premium is Rs. 5,000 and your Basic Sum Assured will automatically increased. For more details refer to our brochure.
6. Guaranteed Additions: Your policy enjoys a boost in the form of additional units. For more details on the guaranteed additions, please contact your financial advisors or refer to our brochure.
7. Partial Withdrawals: You can make unlimited partial withdrawals to meet any financial emergencies any time after 5 policy years. The minimum amount of partial withdrawal is Rs. 5,000. There is no maximum limit, but you are required to maintain a minimum Fund Value of Rs. 25,000 plus any top-up premiums paid in the previous five years.
8. Policy Loans: You can also avail loans on your policy.